Monday, February 13, 2012

New url....

I changed the name of my blog from VIC Special Shopper to Tarheel Bread a while ago.  Tarheel Bread is the name of my pretend sandwich shop on Franklin Street with sandwiches named after all my college buds.   The name, VIC Special Shopper, was appropriate given the blog was about meal planning around the weekly VIC specials, but a bit boring, and I am happy to finally use my sandwich shop name.  Thanks to my Type A personality, the mis-matched blog name and web address irked me.  So, without further ado....here is the new Tarheel Bread!  You can find me at: tarheel-bread.blogspot.com with more meal planning ideas. 

1 comment:

  1. Emily- Hey! It's Ann from Birdsofafeatherdesign.com. I just saw your comment about my kitchen. My tile is 2x4 white tile from Lowes with a natural gray grout. I Love it :) Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete