Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today...


...I am going to drink more water and less Diet Coke. I say that everyday, but today I am especially motivated after hearing Jennifer Aniston drinks 100 ounces of smartwater a day. I might even work out and go to bed earlier….although doing one may mean not doing the other. Unless I "squeeze in" my workout while drying my hair.  This of course assumes I wash and dry my hair today which, let’s face it, is typically an every other day occurrence. Do you think co-workers would find it odd to see me doing this by the printer? Maybe it’s more appropriate in the comforts of your home...I’m sure you’ll get the same benefit in the kitchen, watching your child have dinner, glass of wine in hand…


Also hope to find recipes to go with this week’s VIC Specials which include:
  • Smithfield Pork Baby Back Ribs - $2.99/lb.
  • Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breast - $3.99/lb.
  • Center Cut Bone In Pork Chops - $2.99/lb.
  • Chicken Leg Quarters - $0.49/lb.
*image and "squeeze it in workout" found in September 2010 Southern Living

No comments:

Post a Comment